In the past, consumers have had to choose between using a toothpaste that whitened their teeth, versus toothpaste that did not cause sensitivity. Sure, having pearly white teeth is a nice thing – it improves your appearance and, in many ways, makes you more approachable and even likable. But is it worth the shooting pain that comes with teeth sensitivity? Some said yes, and others no. Thankfully with brands like Supersmile toothpaste the white teeth and non-sensitive teeth are no longer a mutually exclusive choice
How Supersmile Whitening Toothpaste Works
Unlike many kinds of toothpaste that effectively strip your teeth and leave them sensitive to food, drink, or (in severe cases) even air, Supersmile prides itself and high-quality ingredients that clean your teeth, improve oral health and, of course, lift and remove stains.
The key to Supersmile toothpaste is a proprietary ingredient called Calprox. Calprox lifts stains that are created by common foods and drinks like:
- Coffee: Teeth stains, or no teeth stains, NOBODY is willing to give up coffee. Not just America, but most of the world runs on coffee. It’s delicious, gives you energy, and about a million other reasons why people love it. Thankfully, you can have your coffee and your white teeth too by adding a product like Supersmile’s toothpaste into your daily routine.
- Red Wine: Red wine is another stain-causer. The reason being that the beverage is acidic and, over time it acts to “roughen” the enamel of your teeth and open up your teeth’s “pores.” Porous teeth are more likely to absorb dark colors and stains.
- Tea: Tea falls into a similar category as coffee when it comes to stains. The thing to remember about both tea and coffee is that you should preferably drink them with a separate glass of water by your side and remember to brush more than once during the day. For example, let’s say you brush your teeth first thing in the morning, then have your first mug of tea or coffee once you get to work. Well, in that case, you are likely letting the coffee and or tea sit on your teeth the entire workday as most people will not brush again until they get home at night. When bringing your toothbrush and a tube of toothpaste with you isn’t an option, Supersmile has some on-the-go options
- Berries: In many ways, berries are good for you. They have antioxidants, vitamins, and more. But they aren’t the best thing for your teeth as they contain sugar (fructose) and can cause stains. Eat your berries, sure, but just remember to brush afterward.
- Tomato-Based Sauces: Tomato-based sauces, like those you’d get in an Italian restaurant, can be surprisingly acidic. If you do your own cooking looking into ways to reduce your sauce’s acidity and, of course, brush your teeth after meals.
Whiter, healthier teeth do not have to come at the expense of sensitivity. They also need not come at the expense of money! Supersmile offers a safe, effective, and cost-efficient way to whiten your teeth. Give Supersmile toothpaste a try today for a better, healthier smile.