If you have recently gotten a rhinoplasty done, then it is important that you also think about the aftercare of the surgery. It is absolutely vital that you take care of yourself and of your surgery as well. It is absolutely vital that you give yourself enough time to heal and get better after the surgery. There are a lot of rhinoplasty options that you can go for. There are a lot of incredible doctors also available to provide you with the best facelift results that you need.
Dr. Kristina Zakhray is one of the top surgeons that are known for providing the best of the rhinoplastic and reconstructive surgery that you can get all over the U.S. It is important that you consider the doctors who have proven experience. K.Zakhray has experience of over 20 years with over 2500 surgeries that she has done. With this remarkable background, she is one of the leading rhinoplastic surgeons that you should definitely get in touch with.
Once you have finally decided on getting rhinoplasty, you must also think about the aftercare aspects.
- Make sure that you are not smoking and not drinking alcohol. After the surgery, it is absolutely vital that you do not smoke for at least one week and give yourself a little more time to heal properly.
- The recovery process is usually slow, so you do not have to worry about it a lot, and you should not also feel uncomfortable about the slow process. Usually, the anxiety can cause the recovery process to slow down even more. You should make sure that you are staying calm and positive all the while during the recovery process.
- It is also important that you do not eat any spicy or salty food. It is recommended that you do not eat anything very spicy or salty up to 3 weeks after the surgery. You must also make sure that you are taking vitamins and properly thinking about the diet as well. Do not blow your nose, and do not put pressure on your face in any case.
- Taking medication is absolutely vital as well. You must make sure that you are thinking before taking the medicines. Do not take medicines that are blood thinning. That includes Ibuprofen or Aspirin. It can mess up the rhinoplasty, and you would not want that.
- It is also important that you keep in touch with your rhinoplastic surgeon. Do not miss the follow-up appointments to make sure that everything is good and you do not need any other help regarding the surgery. The follow-up appointments are usually to make sure that the progress and recovery are taking place at the right place.
Why you are wondering about all of these aftercare conditions, you must also know about some of the best options where you can get the rhinoplasty. We recommend you to go for Rhinoplasty-calgary.com. Book your appointment now to get in touch with a top rhinoplastic surgeon.