Are you lying awake at night, replaying everything that happened during the day through your mind? maybe you suffer from anxiety, racing thoughts, or restlessness at the end of a long work or school day. Whatever the cause may be, shutting your eyes at night and not being able to completely ‘shut off’ is tiring.
To get a good night’s rest, many people have turned to homeopathic and natural remedies to help them relax, turn off their brain, and wake up fully rested and ready to tackle the day. We have the top natural fixes for how to cure insomnia once and for all.
How to sleep naturally – try CBD oil for sleep!
Insomnia is stressful and harmful to your health, affecting adolescents, young adults, and older people alike. Insomnia includes difficulty falling asleep, waking up too early in the morning, waking up constantly in the middle of the night, and not having a restful night’s sleep.
Suppose you don’t figure out how to fix your insomnia woes. In that case, you could suffer from fatigue, irritability, weight gain, weakened immune system, elevated blood pressure, chronic pain, exacerbated mental illness, reduced focus, and decreased motor function.
Luckily, we have some techniques for fixing insomnia without using medication.
- Use CBD oil for sleep – the choice we have for an all-natural remedy for insomnia is using CBD oil for sleep, such as the product of Wisdom Essentials. Many people use CBD to treat insomnia and sleep disorders, with CBD showing promise in treating pain and promoting relaxation – therefore, helping to promote a restful night of sleep.
- CBD oil for sleep can come in various sizes and flavors, ensuring you choose one that works for your tastebuds. All CBD oils for sleep are THC-free, meaning you will not get a ‘high’ feeling before going to bed.
- When shopping for CBD oil for sleep, make sure you choose one with US-grown hemp.
- Stick to a regular sleep schedule 6-7 nights per week, making sure you try to go to bed and wake up at the same time.
- Exercise at least 30minutes per day to make yourself a little more tired at night, while simultaneously boosting your energy during the day.
- Expose yourself to plenty of natural light during the day. Open your windows when you wake up and get used to the circadian rhythm our bodies should naturally fall into.
- Establish a regular and relaxing bedtime routine, avoiding staring at blue light for long periods of time and eating high-sugar foods right before bed.
- Take a warm bath or shower before bed to promote calmness and relaxation.
- Do relaxation exercises before bed, like meditating, mindful breathing, and muscle relaxation to de-stress from your day.
- Make sure your sleeping environment is relaxing and comfortable. Your bed and mattress should be comfortable, with the right amount of pillows to reduce any neck or back strain.
- Associate your bed with sleep only. Don’t work in bed, eat snacks, watch TV, or do any other stimulating activities.
- Go to bed when you are tired – no matter what time it is. Get used to listening to your body and what it requires.
- Turn off alerts and sounds on your phone.
- Turn your clock around so you can’t see the time – if we see it is ‘too early’ to go to bed, we might think we should stay up later.
Insomnia is a stressful and debilitating sleep problem that can lead to irritability, muscle pain, muscle fatigue, and reduced focus. Using CBD oil for sleep can promote a healthy way of life without resorting to drugs or sleeping pills.