Picuki is a free web programmed that allows you to download all of the photographs and images from an IG (Instagram) account. The best aspect is that you don’t have to check in or register in order to get an image from a certain ID. You must input the account ID of the photograph you wish to download, and then you will be able to see all of the IG account’s publicly posted photos. Picuki also includes some wonderful major features, such as the ability to alter other people’s online post photographs, such as setting filters, cropping, adjusting saturation, contrast, and so on.
Picuki is not difficult to use. I’ll show you how to use Picuki step by step using photos. Picuki.com is the official website
How do you use Picuki?
Picuki can be used in two ways.
You will be able to freely see Instagram photographs if you are familiar with these two approaches.
Method 1 – Account Lookup
- To access Picuki, an online IG photo download tool, click on the URL below.
- Picuki IG photo image download online (editable)
- Once you’ve accessed the Picuki website, you’ll be sent to its homepage. Picuki is really simple to use; simply enter the other party’s Instagram account directly onto the website.
- Picuki will then present all the IGs associated with the IG account you provided, and you should be able to quickly identify the one you’re searching for. After you’ve found the IG account you’re looking for, click to enter. For example, I’ll use the name of famous footballer Cristiano Ronaldo.
- After you click to access the IG account, you will notice that Picuki has displayed all of the images and pictures from the account’s IG posts, as well as a few posts from the account, for you.
- After that, you may begin browsing all of the IG account’s posts! When you’ve found the post from which you wish to download the image, click to enter.
- After entering the post photo, if you want to download it, simply click “Download,” and the IG image photo on the Picuki website is full size, so the thumbnail will not get smaller.
Method 2 – Use a hashtag to search.
Follow the instructions below to browse Instagram photographs using hashtag search.
- Go back to Picuki and open the search window.
- Type in the hashtag you wish to look up and hit the “search icon.”
- Select “Tags” from the search results.
- Candidate hashtags are shown, so touch the one you wish to view.
- Hashtag search results are presented, and submitted photographs may be seen by scrolling the screen. You may now view the photographs from the hashtag search.
How to Edit a Photo in Picuki?
One of the most useful aspects of Picuki, an online application, is the ability to immediately edit other people’s Instagram photographs online. Many other IG downloaders do not have this functionality. InstaXYZ is one of the best picuki alternative.
Picuki allows you to apply filters, trim, alter exposure, contrast, saturation, and other effects to images immediately online, which is quite useful. You may immediately download the image after changing it.
You may also refer to other handy IG downloaders in addition to Picuki. You may read the content even if you are not logged in. Picuki also allows you to watch Instagram stories without checking in.
Follow the steps below to view the Instagram story.
- Go to the profile page of the person you wish to watch the Picuki story with.
- On the profile screen, tap “Stories.”
- Select the tale icon at the bottom of the screen.
- You may now view Instagram stories without having to log in.
If the video of the tale does not play, try downloading it to your smartphone once.