Bulk email marketing
Email marketing is an easy way to ensure communication between businesses and their potential customers. With the right tools, you are able to reduce the time spent on bulk mailings while maintaining the highest level of efficiency.
An important part of such mailings is personalization. A company can establish contact with every customer who has already made purchases from it or visited its site. Thus, it is easy to provide not only general but also personalized information about payments, placing of orders or a reminder of an abandoned cart.
Don’t use purchased lists of email. Most likely, such users will not be interested in receiving your bulk emails, which will decrease the effectiveness of your marketing campaign. It is better to use the data of customers who willingly gave you their personal information. They will be interested in receiving news and unique offers from your company.
Email messages might be effective, but only when the email campaign set up properly. When email meaages are mishandled, brands risk being blacklisted by Internet Service Providers like Google or Yandex; recipients either mark the emailsas spam or the messages don’t meet the ISPs’ authentication requirements.
Before launching an email campaign, you should put in the time and resources to get maximum efficiency. Below are useful pieces of advice for sending emails that will help ensure your email marketing messages get delivered to the most engaged recipients and keep brands off the blacklist.
Reasons, why emails might be sent to spam
There are many reasons why emails end up in a spam folder. Mailbox providers offer various anti-spam technologies. Even if your letter was created in accordance with all necessary requirements, it can still be directed to spam. The main reasons why an email doesn’t go the inbox include:
- The recipient doesn’t agree to receive your newsletter. The user can mark the received message as spam. Therefore, place a special form on your site, so that buyers can agree to receive the newsletters by filling it out.
- Bad reputation of an IP address. When sending bulk mailings, some people use a public IP address. This option seems more acceptable, but it has certain drawbacks. It is enough to contact trusted providers, which will make sure that the existing address is safe. If you need to send a lot of emails every month, use a special IP address.
- No link to unsubscribe. Each email should have a URL that makes it easy to unsubscribe from the newsletter. The reason why a person doesn’t want to receive your mails sent via email sender may be the loss of interest or switching interest to a different brand. If the user cannot quickly find the button, he will quickly sent your message to spam to get rid of annoying newsletters.
- Poor design. When creating an email for mass mailing, pay attention to several points. Each user should be able to view the email from various devices, both mobile and desktop. The design of your newsletter must be optimized for certain screen sizes, otherwise the client will not be able to read useful information. Don’t forget to use branded logos that every user will quickly recognize. Moreover, try to choose the right balance between the amount of images and text content.
You should know that a correctly composed and interesting email will not end up in the spam folder, and users will be able to get the necessary data and go to your website to make purchases.
How to send bulk email without getting blacklisted
Before launching mass mailing, you should pay attention to some of the nuances that can lead to a decrease in the effectiveness of the chosen marketing strategy. To increase the chances of your emails be delivered to the target audience and minimize the risk of your company being blacklisted, follow the guidelines below:
- Check if your company is blacklisted by providers. Marketers don’t always receive a notification that they got on such a list. This leads to the need for regular brand reputation monitoring when it comes to sending emails. This information can be found on free online sites that confirm if the company’s IP address is blacklisted.
- Don’t include attachments in your first letter. Internet service providers are suspicious of messages with attachments, especially if a user hasn’t received any newsletters from you before. This increases the risk of being blacklisted. To avoid this, use hyperlinks in the text, after clicking on which customers will be taken to the necessary information. It is also a great way to increase website conversions.
- Review your contact base. Inactive users will not bring you any profit, so delete them from the newsletter list. Check the list of email addresses whose owners are not interested in your brand.
- Use bulk email authentication tools. Verification of your email will convince providers your bulk messaging is legal. Thanks to this, your letters will be delivered to the user’s in full. Such services are designed to verify the brand and the absence of fakes at the time of sending. You can also use tools that check domain authentication.
It is important to use the above methods when sending out bulk emails. It will help you avoid getting into the provider’s blacklist. The use of correct authentication protocols will ensure the highest delivery rate so that every interested user will receive your emails.
You should know that few people send messages manually these days. It is time-consuming and ineffective. To deliver your bulk emails to the largest possible audience, it is highly recommended to use special programs that ensure maximum delivery, including https://www.atompark.com/bulk-email-sender/.