If you are in need of a small loan to cover any unexpected expenses like medical emergency, car repair or home renovation, a quick cash loan can be very helpful. The loan application process is fairly simple and you will be able to get the requested amount in a short time.
If some part or all of your income comes from Centrelink, you will be eligible for a quick cash loans. This loan can be processed with fast approvals and fast turnaround time. With these loans, you will not have to wait for your next payment from Centrelink to cater to an emergency.
Key features and advantages of quick cash loans
- Choice of loan amount: You can avail loan for any amount ranging from $300 to $5,000.
- Repayment: You can repay the loan any time between 16 days to 2 years from the date of getting the loan. You can also be sure of fixed repayments, that will remain same month after month. They are based on fixed fee and not on interest rates, hence the repayment amount does not change.
- Quick turnaround: With same-day transfer you will get the money in your account really quick, so you will be able to tend to any urgent need that arises.
- Easy process: The whole loan application process is online, so you do not have to face the hassle of handling or mailing any documents.
East steps for availing a quick bad credit loan
- Application: You can fill a simple application form online. Select the right loan amount and repayment option as per your needs. You will have to key in some personal information and upload a document to serve as a proof of identity. The application process will just take a few minutes.
- Confirmation: Once your application is received, it will be reviewed and you will receive a call to confirm and verify the details. Once the loan application is approved, you will receive an intimation. You will be asked for your bank account details, where you need the loan amount to be deposited.
- Fund transfer: Once the loan is approved, you will receive the money by the end of the day. The disbursal process is very quick. Once you have the amount credited to your account, you will be able spend the money to meet the needs. Just make sure you meet the repayment guidelines as per the loan contract.
Are you wondering if you are eligible for a loan on Centrelink? Well, till you are receiving some consistent payment from Centrelink and you have a proof for this, you will be eligible for a loan. You will just need an ID proof, history of bank transactions and proof of Centrelink payments to apply for the loan.
You can use these Instant loans for anything from car servicing and repairs, medical expenses, pet care, home renovation, purchase of an appliance or a travel. This easy loan can help you meet an unexpected need or when you are cash strapped.