If you’ve been to dealerships in the past, you might have heard the salesman pitching for a demo car. If you want to buy a new Kia car but can’t afford it, you can opt for something that is good as new, but at a lower price!
In this article, you will learn why demo cars for sale Brisbane dealerships have in their lots are an ideal option and how to choose one for your requirements.
What Makes Demo Cars an Ideal Choice
Demo cars, formally known as “dealer demonstrator cars”, are slightly used honda fresno that dealerships use for demonstrations and test drives, or as company cars for their management staff. They are almost the same as new cars and are outfitted with the latest features they are supposed to have.
Below are some of the best reasons why buying these cars is a smart move:
They are affordable. Vehicles, such as a demo Kia for sale Brisbane dealerships offer, can be thousands of dollars cheaper than a new unit. While it’s true that it has been slightly used, it is only for testing or company use. Some only have as little as 10 kilometres of mileage, which makes them a good purchase to make.
They are kept in great condition. Most of the people using demo cars for sale Brisbane has today are managers, sales staff, or dealership guests. These units are designed to impress clients and potential buyers. That’s why they are kept in top condition, complete with features that brand new units have.
They are considered new. Demo cars are also sold with the same manufacturer’s warranty that new units have. So technically, even if the car is used as a test vehicle, you can rest assured that any unforeseen defects will be fixed as if it’s a brand new unit. These cars are never registered, and as a rule of thumb, once a vehicle is registered with any state, it is already considered used.
Your Checklist for Buying Demo Cars
Just like any other purchase, you don’t just pay for something you know nothing about. So, here are things to do before you buy a demo vehicle:
- Check the car’s history. Find out how long a Kia Picanto for sale Brisbane dealerships offer has been used as a demo car. A trustworthy dealer will not withhold such vital information and will let you know whether the car has been used as a courtesy car or if it is used just used for promotional activities.
- Find out if there is any damage to the unit. Knowing how to check the vehicle yourself will give you an edge. Check switches, lights, tyres, paintwork, compartments, and everything you can notice before finalising your decision.
- Find out when the warranty started. Does it start the day you buy your demo car or has it already started the minute the car has been used? If it’s the latter, buying the vehicle might not be to your advantage.
- Check if the car is already registered. If yes, when was it registered and under whose name? A good dealer will be transparent about any paperwork you may need before you make up your mind.
- Compare prices with the brand new model. How much savings will you get when you buy demo cars for sale Brisbane dealerships are offering you? Knowing the actual cost of the car allows you to negotiate better terms with them.
The Bottom Line
Before you buy a demo car, be smart and negotiate with the dealership. Take the time to do your research. Rushing things is not always a good idea. So, do your due diligence and make sure that you are getting the best value for your hard-earned money. Now, are you ready to bring home a Kia Sportage demo for sale Brisbane dealerships offer today?
Find out more about car purchasing and ownership by visiting our blog page!