Smartwatches are one of the devices most people use today to connect smartphones to access information easily. But there are also smartwatches that are made especially for fitness and health and one of the most popular are the FitBit smartwatches. And today, we are going to talk about the FitBit Versa.
The FitBit Versa is a smartwatch that has a lighter design compared to other previous devices. Aside from that, it is also known to have more personalization options and a longer battery life. It was released right after the company’s flagship FitBit Ionic and it comes with a price point that is cheaper. It is also the smartwatch that replaced the FitBit Blaze in the company’s range of products.
The FitBit Versa has an updated design and aside from that, it is given a completely fresh look. It is also more friendly-looking compared to other smartwatches.If you want to know more about the FitBit Versa, then read on and we will share with you a fair review of the smartwatch.
Screen Size: 1.34 inch
Display Type: LCD
Screen Resolution: 300 x 300-pixel resolution
Battery Capacity: Lithium-polymer; up to 4 days of battery life
Charging Technology: Charging cradle
Colors: black, graphite, rose gold
Compatibility: Android and iOS
The FitBit Versa comes with lots of useful features and here are some of them:
- On-Screen Workouts: It has personalized on-screen workouts that play on your wrist, coach you though each move, and adapt based on your feedback.
- Connected GPS: With this feature, you’ll be able to learn more about your runs and hikes by seeing the pace and distance on display. You can also get a map of your route in the FitBit app.
- Music Experience:You can add and play more than 300 songs on this watch. You can also download your own or curated playlist from Deezer.
- Bluetooth:The FitBit Versa can be connected to wireless Bluetooth headphones so that you can listen to your favorite tunes wirelessly.
- Heart Rate Tracking:With the FitBit Versa, you will be able to track your heart rate trends and discover your cardio fitness level.
- More Than 15 Exercise Modes: You can use it to track specific workouts like running, biking, or weights to see your real-time stats on screen and as well as get post-workout summaries.
- Sleep Tracking and Stages: It can show the time you spent in light, deep, and REM sleep stages and get personalized insights that will help you improve.
- Swim Tracker: The FitBit Versa is water resistant to 50M, meaning, you can wear it in the pool or rain. It can track laps, duration and calories burned when you do swim workouts.
- Smart Track: Its smart track feature will enable it to automatically record your selected exercises like biking and running and you will be able to see them saved in the FitBit app.
- Cardio Fitness Level: This smartwatch will also help you get a better understanding of your fitness level and see how you can improve over time with its personalized Cardio Fitness Score.
- Female Health: Aside from fitness and workouts, the FitBit Versa can also be used by women to log their period, record symptoms, and compare cycles against other health stats such as weight, sleep, and activity.
- Wireless Syncing: The smartwatch can sync your stats wirelessly and automatically to over 200 leading iOS and Android devices.
- Personalized Reminders: It also features personalized reminders for you to stay on track towards your goals and remind you to stay active, get hydrated, and stick to a sleep schedule.
- Payments: It also has a built-in NFC chip, meaning, you can use your credit and debit cards on-the-go through contactless payments with this smartwatch.
- Customizable Clock Faces: The hi-res color touchscreen on FitBit Versa can be customized. It has a variety of clock faces you can choose from which are designed for any occasion.
- Accessory Bands: Aside from the clock faces, you can also change your look with classic, metal, and woven accessory bands.
- Dashboard: The FitBit Versa will enable you to set goals, track progress, and get more complete picture of your fitness and health in just one app.
This smartwatch is designed with a super light geometric case and the watch itself is slim, casual, and comfortable enough to wear the whole day.