Anyone who is considering setting up a new greenhouse is likely to find that there are quite a few different options available online. You’ll generally see several products that include everything you’ll need to set up a greenhouse in your garden, from a strong frame to toughened glass, making it even easier to get the perfect one.
Out of the variety currently on offer, we’re going to take a closer look into two greenhouses from the brand Eden: Burford and Birdlip. These are both excellent examples, so we’re going to help you to determine which one will be best for your unique needs.
What can you expect from Burford?
If you’re looking for a quality greenhouse, we’re certain that you’ll be interested in Cotswold Burford. With a width and length of 6.5”, this greenhouse has plenty of room for all your gardening needs.
Those hoping for a greenhouse that’ll last are sure to be keen on things like the 3mm toughened safety glass (although you can choose either 3mm horticultural or 6mm polycarbonate glazing options to further increase your ability to successfully plant whatever you want). A variety of smaller details, like the fact that you can decorate the roof or the smooth sliding doors also help to make this particular greenhouse a great choice.
Here are some of the other features that make the Cotswold Burford greenhouse popular:
- Cotswold Burford was intentionally designed to look like a classic greenhouse. As strange as it may seem for some to consider this as a deciding factor, this can be a deal-breaker for many people and their gardens
- You can choose from three different frame finishes to suit your chosen aesthetic (mill silver, black, or green)
- As standard, the greenhouse comes with wide gutters and downpipes, so you don’t need to worry about putting them in yourself
What can you expect from Birdlip?
Another great option from Eden that we think you should look into is Birdlip. If you’re looking for a smaller model that has everything you need from a quality greenhouse, this might be one of the best products on the market right now.
Featuring a great price tag, excellent ventilation and many of the things that make the Burford a worthwhile choice, you won’t be disappointed if you have to choose a smaller greenhouse for your space (or one on a lower budget).
- Like the Burford, this too shares a classic greenhouse aesthetic
- Small in size, perfect for those who are more limited in space
- The sliding doors on this greenhouse have been designed to run smoothly for ease of use