Parties and gatherings are a great way to spend quality time with family and friends. You can find innovative party supplies for various occasions, such as birthdays, graduation, anniversary, Christmas, Halloween, and others.
A theme party is a leading trend, where customization of party supplies is done. One such essential party equipment is an outdoor tent. You need to check four things before choosing a party tent rental.
1. Size of the Tent
The size of the tent is crucial because you need to make sure that all of your guests will be able to fit under the tent comfortably. You also need to consider any extra space that you might need for things like a dance floor or buffet table.
So, measure the area where you plan on setting up the tent before renting one to ensure that you get the right size. The size will depend on factors like:
- The number of people you expect at the party
- The amount of space you have available
- Any extra features you want to include like lighting, fans, or heaters
If you are unsure about the size of the tent you need, it is always better to err on the side of caution and get a larger one. You can always use part of the tent for storage if you do not need the extra space.
2. Type of Tent
One of the things you need to consider when looking for party tents for rent is the type of tent you need. The type of tent will determine the size, shape, and price of the rental. If you need a large tent for a wedding or corporate event, you will likely pay more than renting a smaller tent for a backyard party. Some common types of tents are:
- Frame tents: These are the most common type of tents for parties and events. They are easy to set up and take down.
- Canopy tents: These are great for parties and events held outdoors. They provide shade in a hot and humid climate.
- Pop-up tents: These are perfect for small parties and events. They are easy to install and can be used on any terrain.
- Tent rentals: These are a great option if you need a large tent for a party or event.
Location plays a significant role in choosing suitable party tents for rent. If you are hosting an event in your backyard, you need to ensure the tent is the right size for the space. When renting a venue, be sure to ask about their policies on outside vendors and whether or not they have a preferred vendor list.
Some standard company policies for location include:
- The city must approve the venue
- The tent must be set up by a professional
- Tents cannot be staked into the ground
- Tents must be fire retardant
So, ask about these policies before signing any contracts.
4. Weather conditions
The weather is one of the most important factors to consider when finding a party tent for rental. If you are hosting an outdoor event, ensure to check the forecast in advance and rent a tent that can withstand the expected conditions. For example, if there is a chance of rain, choose a water-resistant or waterproof option. If high winds are forecasted, make sure the tent you choose is designed to withstand windy conditions.
If it is going to be very hot or humid, make sure to choose a good ventilation tent. If it is going to be cold, make sure the tent you choose is adequately insulated.
Tents are an affordable and convenient option when it comes to party rentals. However, there are things you should keep in mind while choosing party tents for rent. By following the tips above, you can be sure to find the perfect tent for your next event.